When Barbara started Strength Happens she had undergone shoulder surgery a year before. She hadn’t gotten full recovery from her procedure and was in constant pain. As we worked to regain full range of motion and stability in the shoulder complex began the general conditioning portion of the program. While training around her injury, managing pain, she got in better overall shape. Now today Barbara is pain free and living life the way she wants.
1. How long have you been doing the SH program?
Since October 2015
2. What does strength happens mean to you, and how do you apply it to your day to day life?
So many ways… the workouts energize me so I have more stamina throughout my day. It builds my self confidence by challenging me to do things I didn’t know I could do. And best of all continues to build my bone density.
3. What activities do you like to do outside of the gym?
Hike, Run, Golf, Kayak
4. What’s your favorite healthy “go to” snack?
Beef Jerky, Pretzels and apples
5. Top 3 songs on your ideal workout playlist?
Tom Petty - I need to know.
Eric Clapton - The Core
Rave Earth - I just want to celebrate