Mark spent years feeling limited in his physical abilities because of prior injuries. Since starting Strength Happens he has seen vast improvements in the things he’s able to do each year. His balance and flexibility has increased dramatically. He now enjoys most days pain free. He now expects to enjoy hiking and active vacations with the family for years to come.
1. How long have you been doing the SH program?
4 to 5 years.
2. What does strength happens mean to you, and how do you apply it to your day to day life?
Realization of affects of age and inactivity on this old carcass. Keeps me moving and enjoying whatever is next.
3. What activities do you like to do outside of the gym?
Camping, hiking, star gazing, and exploring.
4. What’s your favorite healthy “go to” snack?
A well earned and well deserved Coors banquet beer.
5. Top 3 songs on your ideal workout playlist?
Sultan’s of Swing by Dire Straits
Bad Moon Rising by Creedence
Searching for a Rainbow by Marshall Tucker
Note: I love the comradery of the group.